Join TRIPOM now for FREE
Trainees with an interest in perioperative medicine (TRIPOM) is an educational collaborative run by and for trainees and all other professionals who come into contact with the surgical patient
We aim to provide useful educational content, linked to major postgraduate education curriculums as well as signposts to useful educational resources. Key resources include:
- POMTOM: Tutorial of the month in perioperative medicine
- TRIPOM journal club: weekly, based in departments around the world, both on and off twitter
- Journal Watch: a monthly round up of articles of interest to the busy perioperative physician
- The perioperative fellowship directory: an expanding round up of all known fellowships in perioperative medicine, with content generated by fellows in post.
- Meetings: Run by TRIPOM (local and national)
We want to foster a multi-disciplinary community of like minded individuals who are working towards developing perioperative medicine for the benefit of the surgical patient.
Over the coming weeks and months we aim to translate content here to published material in major journals.
If you would like to host or speak at a meeting, tell us about your fellowship, contribute a tutorial, or an interesting article or host our journal club at your hospital then
Follow us on twitter (@triperioperati1)
Or contact us at email@example.com